We are always looking for highly motivated professionals to join our team. Here at MVP Recovery we believe in empowering our employees to become the best in their respective fields of expertise. Our departments work closely together to ensure fluid communication, unique perspectives and the continued stability of an opportunistic company culture.
Outside Sales Team
MVP Recovery is in search of an Outside Sales Representatives across the U.S. as well as our Global team in 110 countries. You will be responsible for cultivating new business, effectively manage and grow client accounts within a specified channel territory, and will receive warm leads from our marketing team efforts as well. This role is primarily responsibility for revenue growth as well as for territory and customer retention. Our customer satisfaction, goals, and revenue generation are our highest priority. This is a great opportunity for a hungry salesperson with uncapped commission potential.
- Effectively presents and sells company products and services to current and potential clients through cold calls and warm leads to car dealerships, fleet, motorcycle, BHPH (buy here pay here), boating, and individual clients.
- Carefully and thoroughly qualify prospects and manage sales cycles
- Build relationships through outside client visits in your territory, reach out by phone and email to new and existing clients to create new sales through scheduled meetings.
- Build a substantial pipeline of opportunities, with strong weekly and monthly gains in new prospects.
- Can identify and overcome customer buying objectives
- Develop and present price proposals/quotes that maximize revenue and successfully negotiate profitable, win-win sales agreements with priority prospects
- Skilled at building and maintaining relationships
- Documenting your interactions and remaining highly organized
- Coordinate with other team members regarding customer accounts
- Provide Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly reports on a timely basis. Reports will clearly show progress of sales development, and sales forecasts
- MINIMUM of 2 years sales experience
- Ability to operate out of an independent home office with access to computer, phone and vehicle for outside weekly sales meetings.
- Self starter that can manage his/her own schedule and time to effectively cultivate and maintain new and existing clients continuously.
- Ability to handle complex issues and quickly respond with product/software information
- Bachelors in business, marketing, and or finance a +Plus but not required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to reflect quickly on an in-depth knowledge of industry competition
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Must be experienced with Windows operations (email, spreadsheets, internet) Internal training provided on existing GPS tracking platform.
- This is a 100% commission based position with unlimited earning potential.
- This position is perfect for a current outside sales individual that is selling multiple backend products to existing car dealerships and other vertical markets.
We are committed to supporting business worldwide with integrated and applied business intelligence, customized speed-to-market solutions to fit any vertical 24/7/365.
Please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com